Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hello pple! im intending for our class xmas party to be conducted on the 22 dec, friday, at my condominium. It will be a bbq party, and i was intending to order turkey and cake (log cake or normal cake? u decide)as well! firstly i seriously needa confirm wif u guys the date b4 i proceed with further plans. so is 22 dec alrite????? must say ar. um and ill be booking the pool rm, bbq pit, do u wan me to book the tennis court? karaoke lounge. yup. if ur nt gona use so much of either of the facilities pls tell me cos they cost money and im tryna keep our budget low. ill jus spend the money and then ill get to the treasurer, afiq, to collect the money frm everyone. but most importantly, must tell me whether ur alright wif the date, and whether ull be comin fer the party cos i needa gauge the no. of pple attending the party k? if u haf any ideas jus feel free to tell me k? BYe!

HnKs,
Shufang :P

No comments: